Saturday, May 14, 2016

LOTD #521


Head: CATWA - Aisha
Skin/Applier: Clef de Peau - Coco
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - Set 10 for OMEGA {Enchantment}
Hair: SIXTY-NINE
Tattoo: DAPPA - Sacred {Epicene}
Accessory: DAPPA - Septum {GEN-Neutral}


Below are videos of the CATWA Aisha Head with the Animations Fatpack included 
and another showing the Main HUD


In the Animations HUD, I try to show how you can save your own custom expressions 
when you mix your own eyes & lips animations.  It's a neat way to customize your head 
and use while in conversation or for picture-taking!



In the Main HUD, you're able to customize colors for your lipstick, blush, 
eyeliner/shadow and even your eyelashes!  I absolutely love this feature of the HUD 
because we are able to truly create a unique look for ourselves.

Catwa's Aisha Mesh head is definitely more asian-inspired to me
and I truly look forward to using this head more often!
I love exploring all the options the HUDs have to offer
and I most definitely recommend the Animations Fatpack.
Always make sure to try a DEMO!