Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oh deeR! :P

How about we have another round of applause for DJ Dips String??!! (/me claps in a circle :P)  Well, it is thanks to her that this next post, as well as future ones, are even possible for me.  While playing a round of Greedy (yes, that very addicting dice game also known as Farkle on Facebook...), Dips was teleported in and she introduced my friends and me to Sidofox Zsun of deeR!  We got to talking and now I have been blessed with being able to be a part of the blogger group!  I'm very proud to present to you all products from deeR because I think they're absolutely awesome!  Thank you to Dips and Sidofox for believing in me enough to take a chance on my blogger newbness :P  

The first of two pictures also features a new, subscribo freebie from one of my favorite pose stores, Label Motion!  It's fantastic and even comes with its own poses!  Did I mention, it's free??!  The second is decked out in items from deeR... all the way from the clothes, shoes, and even skin!  This first deeR post will feature two outfits that I have put together and so I truly hope you all enjoy and tp on over to the mainstore right away and (uses an enthused slogan voice) get your deeR gear -today!  





First Outfit
Skin:  The Body Co Ivy - 03 Light Brown Brows
Hair:  Elikatira - Return - Red
Top: deeR - Shoulder Cropped Top
Bottoms: Not So Bad - Mungo Jeans - Regular
Shoes: deeR -  Schutz Sneakers
Glasses: Armidi Gisaci - Lifestyle Aviators - Silver
Tattoo: Para Designs - Circus Aquarium - Black
Phone: Label Motion - My Mobile Phone Subscriber Gift - Blue

Second Outfit
Skin: deeR - Anna Skin - May (Gold-Eyeshadow)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Teeloh Mesh Hair - Ash
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Cat Eyes - Black
Top: deeR - Loose Vest
Underlayer: League - Duct Tape Set - Black
Bottoms: deeR - Sarrouel Pants
Shoes: deeR - Ankle Lace Boots
Earrings: Indyra Originals - Seven Earrings - Burned Gold
Nails: Mandala - Nail Palette 1 - Medium