Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tweeze!

Ever had one of those weekends where you don't know where the time really went but you know you did stuff?  LOL That's how I feel about my Sunday but it's because I knew it was a day where I could be lazy and chill all day.  Woke up, stretched, got up, walked into the kitchen and peeled some taters... yanno, the "uszh" (us'/usual...).  Had Sunday BBQ again LOL  and I made the potato salad!  :D  

Well my Sunday had absolutely nothing to do with my post about Tweeze except for the fact that it's because of her, I was able to relax today... so a curtsey and a "Thanka yous Tweezeee!"  If you know Tweeze, you know that her outfits are absolutely different from the uszh (get used to me spelling it that way).  Just look at it!  Go ahead real quick.  Point here at the dot · <---- (yes, that speck) so you don't lose your place and then look back up here after you're done looking at the picture.  

Back yet?  Yeah, I know.  You were probably zooming in like I was right?  LOL Joking aside, Tweeze is one of my best friends here in SL and she is one of the most caring and funny people I know.  She's clever, that one.  Yup.   She's also a very established photographer with a great gallery of photos.  You should go there AFTER reading this post... multiple times, if you're so inclined.  Her fashion style is wonderful because it's unpredictable and different from your everyday outfit. I'm more used to seeing, I don't know... demons, in SL than this caged dress!  If you want to know where to get it, here it is... the reveal!  See designer credits below and advanced Happy Monday to you all!  xoxo



Skin: Laqroki - Thea - Fair
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Horus - Diamond
Eyes: Pulse Life Eyes - Dreamer
Eyelashes: Max Gossamer - Wild Full Thick *Mesh*
Eyeliner: Mock Cosmetics - Raven - Black
Lips: Pink Acid - Matte - White
Outfit: Eclat - Noir Collection "Eterna"
Shoes: Gos - Curvaceous Boots