Sunday, April 8, 2012

Too Kyoot!

Hi there!  How was your Easter Sunday?  Mine was just as I said in my previous post, full of BBQ and a delightful cup of ice cream!  I was supposed to make this big trip to Baskin Robbins to well, bask in their variety of ice creams, but I didn't LOL  Let me tell you though, it was the best darn cup of ice cream!

I spent my day jumping around SL looking at things and got this notecard from Kyoot in regards to the new items at Collabor88!  If you don't know about this place, it basically sells items for the price of 88L.  Select stores sell everything from furniture, to skins, to makeups, to shoes and of course, clothes!  The following outfit is from Kyoot and I've put it together with this Melody skin from Filthy that was an Easter sale item that came in 5 shades for only 99L!  I wish I had gotten the chance to post it sooner but the Melody skin is still available in the store.  There's also an April group gift still available!  I truly think Filthy is a great group to join, especially since they give out a free group gift each month!

Oh and by the way, did you see my darling shoes from Celoe?!  Love. them.  (sighs)


Skin: Filthy - Melody Easter spc - Cream
Hair: Dura Dura - 33 - Sienna
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye - Honey Brown
Top: Kyoot @ Collabor88 - Josephine Cropped Sweater - Pink Stripes
Bottom: Kyoot @ Collabor88 -Etienne Capris - Sepia
Shoes: Celoe - Xylia Pump - Oregon