Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kathyfunn!

My, my, my!  It's Saturday and almost Sunday already!  Where's the time gone??  My time has been spent on a few pictures for my next few posts :D  I am going to being featuring friends of mine now.  I can't wait to show you all the different types of styles my friends have!  I love that we're all different and able to articulate ourselves and our personalities through fashion!  It's just amazing how you can turn into a sweet girl or boy into like... a demon LOL and in seconds, really!  

Anyboo, who we have here is one of the sweetest people I know, Kathy (Kathyfunn.Resident).  She shops till she drops... yanno... she makes it rain lindens in the stores yo!  Word.  (/me gets proper)  What I meant was, take a gander at the lovely look she has put together below.  And by "lovely" I totally meant smokin' rock, pop n' lock in heels, look!  LOL

Skin: Al Vulo - Emy - Devotion Red - Bronze
Hair: CaTwA - Britney - Blood
Top: R.icielli - Fame Kills Minitop - Smokey
Jacket: Ho Wear - Biker Beauty - Red
Bottoms: R.icielli - Georgina Spiked Leggings - Black            
Shoes: Finesmith - Illusion - Red
Necklace: R.icielli - Butterfly Skull - Silver