Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspired

We have people that come into our lives, stay awhile and then have to leave for whatever reasons... Then we have those people that stay while and never leave for good reasons.  For me, one of my very close friends, Triana has been such an inspiration for me.  Not just fashionwise, but as my friend has been through struggles along with me and has held me up along the way.  She's got a heart made of solid gold and has never done me wrong.  She's a support system full of laughs, great advice and has always been there to give me inspiration.   For all of you out there that know her, be thankful for that honor.  For those that haven't yet, uhm... too bad? LOL  Triana, this one's for you.  I love you lady!  Dag-nabbit.  Now come in-world and gimme a hug, wouldja?! 


Skin: Unique Megastore - Meggan D - Meggan_01
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sybille Mesh Hair - Ash
Top: The Whore Mansion - Sexy Cardigan Glam - Lace
Bottoms: Cynful - Zia Denim - Blue
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti - Black
Necklace & Bracelets: League - Wanderer Set
Belt: Maitreya - Coin Belt - Brown